The world has seen unprecedented adoption of virtual communication solutions over the past two years. Research indicates that if video is enabled in customer engagement, it remarkably increases trust in the business, especially when the customers are expected to make big decisions. We are doing our part in making the world a better, more sustainable and more trusting place, through providing virtual collaboration solutions, all the while working in a Scandinavian, trusting and flexible way and taking good care of our own employees.
Elisa Videra is a leading global service and solution provider of virtual collaboration solutions. Services include immersive video conferencing and interactive smart digital signage solutions. Our end-to-end and fully managed services cover the entire solution lifecycle from solution design, project management, delivery and deployment to maintenance and support. With our certified global capabilities, Elisa Videra operates globally and has had over 10,000 delivered service sites in over 90 countries. Our team of 100+ visual communications experts are located across the world in Finland, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, USA, Canada, Russia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Elisa Videra is part of Finland's leading telco, ICT and online services company, Elisa Corporation, headquartered in Finland. We share our mother company’s mission, a sustainable future through digitalization, and a friendly, supportive, trusting and flexible working culture is at the heart of everything we do.
In this role you work as part of our customer service team to ensure unsurpassed quality control and continuity of AV Systems, videoconferencing solutions and services. The main responsibility is to support customer video conferencing service up-time and excellent usage. This role is predominantly technical; however, the role requires an appreciation for the business needs in order to deliver solutions that deliver true value.
This is an onsite role, meaning that you support our customer in the Ottawa region, working onsite at their premises. Although the role is quite independent as such, you will never work alone. Our Customer Services team is a geographically distributed team with people working all over the world. Despite being in physically different locations our team of friendly professionals is always supporting and learning from each other over videocalls, chat and emails. In addition you will have the support of our local business lead.
Your responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the services being provided, identifying improvement areas, and staying up to date on any services being introduced or discontinued
- Following up with clients regularly to assess and ensure their satisfaction, resolving potential issues
- Assisting in delivery, installation and onboarding as well as taking care of RMA’s
- Interacting with vendors, distributors, field service partners
- Analyzing service reports, assets, and client information to gain insight into the best way of providing service for specific clients
- Assisting with internal and external inquiries or requests
What do we expect from you?
We are not looking for a unicorn – rather someone, who wants to learn and develop in this role. However, these are things that will help you on your way and support your daily job:
- Good understanding of Windows operating systems, basic network terminology and technologies as well as video conferencing and audio solutions
- You are eager to work with and learn more about different HW and SW technologies
- Previous experience from service coordination, service delivery, tech support or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in technology/business
- Service-mindedness, good communication and interpersonal skills, fluent written and spoken English skills
- Being happy working in an internationally dispersed team with coworkers across the globe
- Independent problem-solving attitude and taking ownership of your work
- Any relevant certifications, such as MTRs, Cisco and/or Poly, are a plus
We would love to get to know you better! Our team and all of Elisa Videra provides a super friendly, Nordic style working environment, where the employees’ wellbeing is highly prioritized. We offer caring and coaching managers, an extremely flexible and trusting culture, and most importantly, an honest invitation to come as you are. We have been growing in the past few years, and this is a great opportunity for you to join our journey and be a part of the trusted partner that we are for our customers, enabling their everyday business and life. This role offers fantastic opportunities to grow professionally and develop within the company – you are free to go as far as your own motivation takes you, knowing that you always have your coworkers support. Learn more about us.
Submit your application and resumé through the link below as soon as possible – we are eager to get to know you better! If you have any questions about the role or Elisa Videra, please turn to Theresa Bell at theresa.bell[a]elisa.com. (Please note that we do not accept applications via email)
Welcome to our team!
#li-hybrid #videoconferencing #audiovisual #audiosolutions #avengineer