We are looking for a Development Director to support in the improvement of excellence and quality at Elisa!
The Development Director works in the Excellence and Quality Development team and is responsible for leading development and transformation in the area of Elisa´s core- and support process framework. The role leads the work of other process experts in the team and works in tight collaboration with process owners, facilitators and sponsors guiding them to take a process development to a new level. The role also plans and organizes process-related events and continuously searches for good companies and external collaborators for benchmarking and sparring purposes.
- Overall responsibility for leading and developing core- and support process framework and area to the next level
- Innovating and leading development initiatives together with different key stakeholders based on strategy
- Demonstrating results from different development activities in the areas of responsibility with facts and figures
- Organizing and coordinating process fairs and events
- Searching for companies and external collaborators for benchmarking and sparring
- Active participation in the Excellence and Quality strategy work
- Working closely with process professionals and management teams across Elisa
What are we looking for?
The qualified applicant is a long-term professional, both managerial and hands-on, in the area of process development. You need to have a business developer's agile goal-oriented mindset, independent working style and the ability to make change happen, as well as:
- Leadership experience either as a director or manager for +5 years
- Proven experience in leading transformation projects or programs
- Proven experience and deep theoretical understanding of process development and continuous improvement methodologies and tools
- Experience in working with top management in big companies
- Ability to understand, explain and simplify complex systems and processes
- Experience in organizing and coordinating events as well as various improvement-related workshops
- Experience in producing written deliverables in English for audiences of varying seniority
- Used to and comfortable to work in English
Fluent English language skills are essential for succeeding in this role. The ideal candidate also has a suitable master's degree (e.g. in strategical business or management development).
This role is based in Finland. All Elisa locations are possible if you are willing to travel to our HQ in Pasila weekly.
Why join us?
As you can see, you will be given a large portion of responsibility, but equal amounts of freedom and trust. You are surrounded by over 5000 friendly Elisians, who never hesitate to come to your assistance.
Elisa has been ranked as one of the Finland's best employers for many years, for many reasons: huge amounts of flexibility, a friendly and laid-back working environment, great leadership that we are truly proud of, a continuous curiosity and an innovative aim to develop, as well as a fundamental invitation to come as you are. We understand and honor the fact that each Elisian comes with families, hobbies, problems, backgrounds and lives of their own. Read more about Elisa and the elisians here.
Sounds interesting? Send us an application as soon as possible. We’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
For more information about the role, please don't hesitate to contact Seija Saarikivi 050 5067651 (available on 22.9. at 10.00-12.00 and 27.9 at 10-12) or seija.saarikivi [at] elisa.fi.