The world has seen unprecedented adoption of virtual communication solutions over the past two years. Research indicates that if video is enabled in customer engagement, it remarkably increases trust in the business, especially when the customers are expected to make big decisions. We are doing our part in making the world a better, more sustainable and more trusting place, through providing virtual collaboration solutions, all the while working in a Scandinavian, trusting and flexible way and taking good care of our own employees.
Elisa Videra is a leading global service and solution provider of virtual collaboration solutions. Services include immersive video conferencing and interactive smart digital signage solutions. Our end-to-end and fully managed services cover the entire solution lifecycle from solution design, project management, delivery and deployment to maintenance and support. With our certified global capabilities, Elisa Videra operates globally and has had over 10,000 delivered service sites in over 90 countries. Our team of 100+ visual communications experts are located across the world in Finland, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, USA, Canada, Russia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Elisa Videra is part of Finland's leading telco, ICT and online services company, Elisa Corporation, headquartered in Finland. We share our mother company’s mission, a sustainable future through digitalization, and a friendly, supportive, trusting and flexible working culture is at the heart of everything we do.
As Service Coordinator you play a crucial role for both the business and our clients. You build close relationships with our clients in order to ensure that they are as happy as possible with the services and tools that we provide. The role includes both customer service and technical consulting as well as onboarding activities together with the Elisa Videra team and 3rd parties. Participating in vendor management is a central part of the role. You will be supported by our Global Service Desk, Sales, and your local team, as well as a business that is constantly striving to develop, learn and become better. Your main tasks include:
- Monitoring the services being provided, identifying improvement areas, and staying up to date on any services being introduced or discontinued
- Following up with clients regularly to assess and ensure their satisfaction, resolving potential issues
- Assisting in delivery, installation and onboarding as well as taking care of RMA’s
- Interacting with vendors, distributors, field service partners
- Analyzing service reports, assets, and client information to gain insight into the best way of providing service for specific clients
- Assisting with internal and external inquiries or requests
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone to grow and learn in this new role! Ideally, you would have some of the following characteristics:
- Previous experience from service coordination or similar
- Bachelors degree in technology/business
- Excellent collaboration skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Using fact-based analyses to identify problems
- Like the rest of us, being service-minded and meeting service goals
- Strong work ethic and service skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Being happy working in an international environment with coworkers across the globe
This is an exciting, new position where you get to work closely together with other Elisa Videra teams and our customers, being a partner they can trust and who makes sure their businesses run as smoothly as possible. We do not only offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally, but Elisa Videra also provides a Nordic style super friendly working environment where the employees' wellbeing is highly prioritized. We offer caring and coaching leaders, an extremely flexible and trusting culture, and most importantly, an honest invitation to come as you are. Learn more about us.
Submit your application and resumé through the link below as soon as possible – we are eager to get to know you better! If you have any questions about the role or Elisa Videra, please turn to Theresa Bell at theresa.bell[a]elisa.com. (Please note that we do not accept applications via email)
Welcome to our team!