At Elisa, we want to offer our customers more value-added services. Reliable and fast delivery of the service is also a very important part of a good customer experience. In the Customer & Online department of Elisa's Software Services business unit, we are responsible for the continuous development of these products and services.
We are now looking for a parental leave substitute to a Technical Product Owner role in our Salesforce development team to be responsible for the day-to-day product development activities of the development team, process development and collaboration with the businesses.
The position is fixed-term until July 2023. If you shine in this role, there’s a good chance that the role can be converted to a permanent one after the fixed-term period is over.
Our department develops and maintains the services of Elisa's corporate customers, such as Corporate OmaElisa and CRM (Salesforce). We also participate in the development of productizations and new services. You get to work as part of an international community where we have a culture of continuous improvement.
As a Technical Product Owner, you are responsible for:
- Planning and organizing the work of the development team together with the business owners.
- You are responsible for prioritizing technical work and directing the day-to-day work of the team, and you act as the main contact for the business in application development matters.
- For your part, you coach and motivate your team towards excellence and participate with your colleagues in the Agile Community, where you share your own skills.
As a TPO, you have no leadership responsibilities, but if you are interested, you are able to be involved in team building and recruitment.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in application development tasks (eg. as a TPO or Scrum Master)
- Strong knowledge of agile methods (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, Lean ...)
- Systematic, analytical and the ability to perceive large entities and break them down into easy-to-understand areas for development
- Good social skills and the ability to operate in a dynamic environment, promoting issues between different levels of the organization.
- You use English fluently on a daily basis
- Experience working with multinational teams is considered an asset
- Knowledge of the following technologies will help you in this role: Salesforce Service cloud, Salesforce Sales cloud, CPQ, self-service applications, integrations to different services.
Our team is highly international, and our working language is English. You will be based in Pasila (Helsinki) with the freedom to work remotely when suitable. We wish that you can visit our office whenever needed as our team will decide together when they will meet up within their own hybrid way of working.
What we offer
You'll have the chance to develop your own skills in a flexible and energetic work atmosphere with nice, humble and experienced colleagues. You will have caring leaders, opportunity to learn, share your knowledge to others, modern tools and flexible work culture. Your work will be challenging and interesting! Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can't wait for you to join us! Check out more reasons to join us.
Sounds interesting? Send us an application as soon as possible. We’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
For more information about the role, please don't hesitate to contact Anna (anna.rusetskaya [at] elisa.fi).